Sunday, December 9, 2007

This family photo is the first we have had done since Benjamin died. It was wonderful to have us together doing such a fun activity. I must admit that Samuel started to get tired of it after a while.... but he was a good sport.

Since I am starting this blog for the first time, I feel like I need to say a little bit more about me, and my family. Gin and I got married on August 23, 1980 in the St. George Temple. We were married in the same room as my parents and grandparents. We moved to Australia in October of that year. I didn't know anyone but Gin - so it was a little scary. I thought it was going to be quite the adventure, and my parents supported me in this so that helped. They lived in Japan a few years (my brother was born there). Having that support made me courageous I guess.

1 comment:

Becky Bevans said...

Hi Nancy Its Becky Bevans how are you how is your lil guy doing I bet he is growing growing.... Are you still doing your dance studio and company. We had a darling girl who moved into our ward from Alpine Utah who taught dance for her mom in Utah looking for a job could you use the help let me know and I love all the cute pictures my phone number is 480-466 4359