Life has been pretty crazy over the last 10 months. I was encouraged by Amber to start blogging - but really didn't have much time for it. I was trying to figure out how to run the studio from home (with the help of staff and parents)... and by the time each day came to an end I was exhausted. I went to bed rather than write. I had so much to do -- Samuel took the greatest amount of my time (but happily so), we had tours (including one to China), as well as another pregnancy. I was trying desperately to get things organized enough that I could have two babies at home and still maintain the studio.
After China tour I found out our baby girl had a potentially life threatening birth defect. A congenital diaphragmatic hernia. When we started learning about that I started recording our experiences on www.caringbridge.org/visit/jadegenys
Then, I found that it was really therapeutic to write. It helped me analyze my own feelings. I had this space set up -- and wanted to continue my writing... but felt that I needed to keep this more about my family. I wanted another site to focus on my spiritual growth. We shall see if I can keep them seperated and both up to date.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment