Amber knew I was struggling with some things - and sent me this video to make me laugh.... I think it's pretty funny. I am grateful for a daughter who cares and loves me! By the way - the three faces are Amber, Joseph and Samuel. You'll need to pause the music down below so you can hear the video music.... Can you do that? I hope so. I am still learning how to do this stuff!
We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. Last year Amber and Trey went to the Boysters and we went to the Stevensons. I remember thinking last year that "next Thanksgiving we would have our baby" and here he is! He is such a blessing. We so enjoyed having Amber and Trey over for dinner. The Stevenson's came too.... It was a wonderful day. Of course we ate too much - but that's always the way it goes - doesn't it? I have so many things to be grateful for. I am truly blessed.
1 comment:
I'm Glad you got a laugh out of them! Ha...if only Trey would dance like that in Public :)
Post a Comment